This website is owned and operated by Instant Brands (EMEA) Limited is registered in England and Wales under the registration number 7545659 . Our registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11-12 St. James’s Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB. Our registered VAT number is GB109 9423 04.
This site is directed at United Kingdom resident customers only. If you are not resident in the United Kingdom, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. We reserve the right to refuse to supply our products to you without reason.
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without the need to let you know. It is therefore your responsibility to check periodically for any changes. Use of our website means you have accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you MUST NOT use this website.
Orders & Payment
No order for goods shall be binding upon us unless and until accepted by us in writing. We reserve the right to decline any order placed with us in our entire discretion.
- Availability of Goods:
All goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If for any reason the goods ordered are not available you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. We will not be held responsible for compensating you for any losses you may suffer if we are unable to supply the requested goods.
- Description of Goods:
We take care to ensure that details, descriptions and prices within our website are correct but errors may occur and we reserve the right to alter the same at any time. We also reserve the right to change the specification of the goods we sell.
Every care is taken to reproduce faithfully all product descriptions, however errors may occur. If you are in any doubt about the item you wish to purchase we recommend you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the product in more detail. In the event of a product being listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If we have already charged you for the order we will subsequently cancel your order and immediately issue a refund to your account or card.
All prices quoted are for new goods; prices are in pounds sterling and include all taxes at current rates. Prices are subject to change at any time before we accept an order from you.
Delivery costs are included in the price.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 5 days of confirmation of order or (if later) clearance of payment. All quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in relation to the delivery of any goods. All goods shall remain our property (notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk) until paid for.
Payments are accepted on most major credit or debit cards via our secure server. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We can accept no responsibility if any order is delayed as a result of incorrectly supplied details. Credit and debit card numbers are encrypted when your order is placed and are not held in clear text on any web site. All card and payment details are securely processed and we do not see any of these details, we simply receive confirmation that your transaction has been authorised with your nominated card provider. None of your details will be passed onto any third party or used for any other purpose other than those that have been authorised by you.
- Your Invoice:
All goods are supplied with a full invoice giving a description of the goods purchased, the price paid and delivery charges, including VAT.
Cancellations or Changes
The following terms and conditions cover the situations where either (a) the goods are faulty or damaged, or there is a shortfall, on delivery; or (b) you change your mind and wish to return non-faulty goods.
- The goods are faulty or damaged, or there is a shortfall, on delivery
Where goods are received by you faulty, damaged or there is a shortfall then we must be notified within 14 days of receipt in order for replacement goods to be sent free of charge. No claim will be accepted outside this time limit. Any re-delivery is subject to the safe return of any faulty or damaged goods or (as appropriate) the provision by you of such proof of a shortfall as we may reasonably require. Where we accept liability to provide replacement goods we will refund any reasonable postage charges incurred by you in returning any goods. All goods are returned to us at your risk.
Other than as set out above we accept no liability in relation to faulty or damaged goods, or any shortfall, on delivery. In no event shall our liability exceed the value of the goods in question.
- Your right to return non-faulty goods
Private (i.e. non business) UK customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“the Regulations”). For full details the Regulations should be consulted, but in summary:
- the right to cancel must be exercised on or before the end of the seventh working day following the day after delivery of the goods;
- notification of the wish to exercise the right to cancel (including your order number) must be received by us as set out in above to; 1 Christchurch Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 6JG. Or by email to email@example.com
- customers wishing to return non-faulty goods must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition (including undamaged packaging) to the requested address as soon as possible (if we pay the return costs then this will be deducted from any refund). The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by us;
- pending return of the goods to us you must keep them in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a return of goods which have been used;
- subject to compliance with the foregoing customers will be entitled to a full refund of the price paid to their account or the credit card used (less any deductions in accordance with the foregoing);
- certain goods cannot be returned eg goods made to the customer’s own specification or perishable goods;
If you have any questions concerning the application of the Regulations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where not faulty or damaged on delivery (for which see above) all non-disposable items are fully guaranteed for a minimum period of 12 months. Please see the relevant product insert for details.
- Force majeure
Notwithstanding anything set out in these terms and conditions, we will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, courier delay, fire, flood, tempest or national emergencies. If so delayed we will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing our obligations. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are only approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, damages, charges, costs or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of the goods.
Post Purchase Review Monthly Draw
Customers who leave a product review post purchase automatically enter our monthly draw to win a refund of their order. Any review left during the calendar month prior to the draw will be eligible. The winner will be drawn at random on the 1st of each month, and notified via email. A full refund of their original order value will be processed back to the payment method used when placing the order.
General Restrictions On Use
You herewith acknowledge:
- not to distribute any part of or parts of the Company’s Website in any medium without our prior written authorisation;
- not to access any content made available on our Website through any technology or means other than provided by our Website itself, or such other means as we may explicitly designate for this purpose;
- not to modify any part of our Website or any of the contents;
- not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content accessible on the Website;
- not to use our Website for commercial and business purposes;
- not to download permanently or temporarily, copy, store, or redistribute any content of our Website other than for your own personal use.
Copyright & Other Intellectual Property Rights
- We are – if not explicitly stated otherwise – the owner or authorised user of all available Information on our Website, including, without limitation, the text, scripts, images, graphics, graphic representations, photos, audio and video files and interactive features (in the following “Contents”). All Contents are either owned by or provided for our exclusive use, and are subject to copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of use or our suppliers. Any third party trademarks present on our Website are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Contents shall not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, changed, reused, appropriated, utilised or otherwise exploited for public or commercial purposes or whatsoever without our prior written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Contents.
- Any infringement of our copyright or any other intellectual property rights, including the rights owned by third parties, may lead to civil or criminal proceedings being initiated against you.
- We provide you with the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. We disclaim in particular any responsibility for typographical errors and for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information contained on our Website.
- The information and data made available on our Website may be changed from time to time without notice. The services, information, and data made available on our Website are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind.
- To the extent that links or pointers to third party Websites are contained on the our Website, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communications or materials available at such linked Websites, or at any link contained in a linked Website. We declare that we do not necessarily share contents and/or opinions of any third party contained in a linked Website.
- By using our Website, you assume all risks associated with the use of this Website, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via our Website or your access to it.
- The Company shall not in any event be liable for any unlawful use of the Company’s Website and shall not in any event be liable for any violation of third party rights.
- With the exception of damages which occur due to our intention or gross negligence behaviour, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect special, incidental damages or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, interruption of business processes or violation of software or electronic data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Company’s Website.
All goods supplied must be used strictly in accordance with any applicable instructions. Except where we are negligent we accept no liability for injury or damage caused by the improper use of any goods.
The exclusions and limitations set out in these terms and conditions do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer which cannot be excluded by Law. For example, under current legislation, liability for Fraud or injury caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase of goods from the www.instantbrands.co.uk website you can contact our support team on 0333 1230051 between the hours of 0900 and 1700 Monday to Friday; or email us at email@example.com or fill in our online form found in the Support section of this website.
If you have a complaint about our products, company or website, please email our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 1230051.
We will endeavour to answer all concerns within 24 hours.
For personal and Company related data the data protection guideline of the Company shall be applicable.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between us.
Other than information on our website and information supplied with our goods you acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, warranty or representation given in relation to our goods (whether given by us or a third party). The Company reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
These Submission Terms apply to your submission of ratings, reviews, comments, photos, videos, questions and answers, and other user-generated content associated with an assessment of our products or services (“Review”). These Submission Terms are supplemental to and incorporated by reference into any online terms and conditions located on our website(s) (“General Terms”). To the extent that any provisions of these Submission Terms are inconsistent with the terms of the General Terms, the terms these of Submission Terms shall govern.
How to Submit Review: In order to submit a Review, you may be asked to create an account with us, or otherwise asked to submit information, such as your name, email address, and other information about you and your personal experience.
Who May Post: You may submit a Review if you have had a personal experience with our product or service. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us or others as to the origin of any Review. Your Review should be objective and unbiased. If you have any affiliation with us, please be transparent about it in your comments. Also please do not submit a Review if you have yet to make a purchase or have no experience with the specific product or service or with us.
Your Review Must Be:
Relevant. Your Review should only concern your experience with a product or service you purchased, and should not include irrelevant comparisons or references to websites, hyperlinks, URLs, etc. that are not associated with our website(s). This form is only a forum to evaluate your experience about a product or service you have purchased; if you have a request about your order, please contact our customer support.
Honest and Accurate. Your Review should be honest about who you are and what you have experienced, whether positive or negative, and you should state your opinion truthfully and accurately.
Your Review Must Not Include:
False or Misleading Content. Do not post any content that is false, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise untruthful and disparaging.
Profane or Obscene Content. Do not post content that is profane, obscene, offensive, illicit, or otherwise inappropriate, including content that is pornographic or otherwise adult-oriented or sexually explicit or indecent. Do not post any content that includes discriminatory comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or physical handicap.
Infringing Content. Do not post any content that infringes, misappropriates, or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or rights of privacy or publicity. If you upload photos, link to embedded videos, or otherwise include images of real people with your Review, make sure you have their express permission. Your Review should not contain any visible logos, phrases or trademarks or other third party materials, other than those associated with us.
Private Content. Do not include any contact information in your Review, or any other personally identifiable information. Remember that all Reviews are public so do not post anything that you do not want to share with the general public (for example, your address, telephone number, financial information, etc.).
Advertising Content. Do not post content that advertises or promotes another product or service or any kind of commercial solicitation, including as a way to raise money.
Illegal or Harmful Content. Your Review(s) may not promote any illegal activity or violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Do not post any content that threatens, harasses, abuses, harms, or causes injury to others, or otherwise promotes violence. If you do submit a Review that is illegal or in violation of applicable law, we reserve the right to take action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, including reporting you to the proper governmental or law enforcement authorities.
Duplicate Content. Do not post the same content more than once.
Damaging Content. Your Review must not include any malware, spyware, viruses or similar harmful code or content.
Anything that violates our Policies: Your Review must comply with any General terms or other applicable posted policy
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to refrain from publishing, or to remove, any content from our site for any reason or no reason.
Our License to Use Review: You remain the owner of your Review, but you acknowledge that we must have a license from you in order to accept your Review. Accordingly, you grant to us and any parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, and service providers (including but not limited to PowerReviews, Inc., collectively, the “Licensees”) an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable and royalty-free license (but not obligation) to – at any time and without restriction – host, use, edit, copy, publish, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, translate, store or otherwise use or exploit all or any portion of your Review and use your name, nickname, username, appearance, likeness, image, and any other means by which you have identified yourself through your Review(s) for any purpose whatsoever in all formats, on our site and other sites and venues, including other websites, apps, kiosks, in-store displays, and across the Internet, and on or through any media, technology or device now known or hereafter developed, without any additional notice, permission, approval, or compensation.
You agree that we are free to use any ideas or concepts contained in any Review for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing our products or services, additional features and services, and creating informational articles, without any payment of any kind to you. To the fullest extent permitted, you waive any moral rights you may have in any Review you submit.
We will not have any obligation to you with regard to your Review and we may or may not monitor, display, or accept your Review and may delete it at any time. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Review submitted by you or any third party.
What You Represent to Us By Submitting a Review: By submitting a review you represent and warrant that: (i) you, to the extent applicable, either: own the rights to the Review(s) you submit and the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Submission Terms or have all necessary rights and licenses from the owner(s) of these rights to enter into these Submission Terms and grant the license above; (ii) you are solely and entirely responsible for the Review that submit and it is honest and accurate; (iii) you reside in and are a legal resident of the United States; (iv) you are the sole author of the Review(s) and, (v) the Review you submit does not violate these Submission Terms and our General Terms.
Indemnification: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and any parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, vendors, service providers (including but not limited to PowerReviews, Inc.), licensors, or other representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, investigations, liabilities, judgments, settlements, including damages, costs and expenses, or reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party, due to or arising from or related to a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above or in any way related to the content you submit to us, including without limitation, infringing or misappropriating the intellectual property of a third party.