1. Toss the peaches with olive oil, salt and pepper, and set aside.
2. Preheat the Vortex Dual Drawer to Air Fry at 190°C for 4 minutes on one side, and Air Fry at 205°C for 4 minutes on the other.
3. Once preheated, add te peaches to the side set to 205°C and arrange the parma ham in the other.
4. Meanwhile, slice up the tomatoes into bite sized chunks, and toss with oil, salt and pepper, and set aside.
5. Finely chop the basil, then the pistachios and add these into a bowl, with just enough olive oil to form a pesto like sauce.
6. Once the air fryer has finished, open the baskets and allow the peaches and ham to cool slightly.
7. Toss the peaches through the tomatoes, then arrange the ingredients on a platter. Top with the shards of crispy ham, nestle in the burrata and finish the salad with a drizzle of pistachio pesto.