1. Combine the coating ingredients in a bowl, then add the diced tofu coating each piece evenly.
2. Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes. Make sure the tofu is well spread out so it can get crispy.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the finishing sauce ingredients. Mix together the ingredients for the final marinade.
4. When the tofu is cooked and crispy, remove from the air fryer and toss in the finishing sauce until well coated.
5. Bake again at 200°C for 12 minutes, turning when prompted so they crisp up all over.