1. Remove the sausages from their casing and place into a bowl along with gochujang and sliced spring onions.
2. Divide the burger mixture into 2, and shape into thick patties just bigger than your burger bun
3. If using a Dual Drawer air fryer, select Air Fry on one side at 205°C for 8 minutes, and the the other side, Air Fryer at 200°C for 9 minutes. on air fryer, on the other 200C for 9 minutes. Select sync finish to ensure both draws complete cooking at the same time. Alternatively cook the burgers followed by the chips.
4. Meanwhile, combine the mayo and 1/2 tbsp gochujang to create the spicy mayo in one bowl, and the honey and 1 tbsp gochujang for the glaze in another.
5. When the burgers have one minute of cook time remaining, add a little glaze on to each one and top with a slice of cheese and finish cooking.
6. Split the burger buns and top each with a generous tablespoon of mayo, pickles, lettuce chillies and final the juicy cheese topped burger patty.And serve with the hot fries