1. Select Saute on your Instant Pot and add a drizzle of oil with the chicken.
2. Cook until golden brown on both sides (about 10 minutes) then add the garlic, chipotle, honey and chicken stock.
3. While the chicken is browning, rinse the rice under cold water until it runs clear, then drain well in a sieve.
4. Cook until golden brown on both sides, which should take about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, chipotle, honey and chicken stock.
5. Press cancel, then stir the chicken and sauce ingredients together until the sauce is combined, deglazing the base. Arrange the chicken skin side up.
6. Add the rice to a large bowl with the water and come salt. Place a trivet into the inner pot over the chicken, and add the bowl of rice on top.
7. Secure the ld and Pressure Cook for 3 minutes followed by a natural pressure release.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the mango salsa by adding the onion to a bowl with the lime juice, salt and sugar and leave to pickle for 10minutes. Then add the remaining ingredients and stir all together.
9. Once the time is up on the Instant Pot open the lid and remove the rice and chicken. If the sauce looks a little runny, you can use the saute setting to reduce it.
10. Serve the chicken on the rice with the sauce and topped with mango salsa.