1. With the pressure cooking cover in place, Pressure Cook the potatoes in 300ml water for 1-2minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes)
2. When the cooking program has finished, perform a quick pressure release and drain the water from the inner pot.
3. Lightly crush the potatoes, then add the lemon zest, garlic, oil, flour and salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
5. Remove the pressure cooking cover to expose the airfryer element. Secure the lid and Roast at 193°C for 30 minutes, then press start. Stir every so often to ensure an even crisp.
6. While the potatoes finish roasting, prepare the salad. Using a fork, create grooves on the outside of the cucumber, then slice it into rounds. Halve the radishes, and peel and thinly slice the onion. Place all these ingredients in a bowl and add mustard, vinegar, and half of the lemon juice. 7. Season with salt and pepper, and toss everything together.
8. Once cooked, remove the potatoes from the Crisp Ultimate, and arrange on a platter with the salad. Top with the dill, mint and feta.