1. Combine the oats, nuts, seeds, coconut and salt in a bowl, and combine the melted coconut oil and maple syrup in another.
2. Add the wet mix into the dry mix bowl and mix thoroughly so that each flake, nut and seed gets an even coating.
3. Transfer the mix to the air fryer basket and spread it out evenly in a thin layer. (If it is not spread out evenly it will steam as well as bake and result in some soft and some crunchy bits in your granola).
4. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
5. Once the granola has baked, leave to cool for 20 minutes. Then add the mango and goji berries.
6. Once properly cooled, store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.