1. Parboil the potatoes using Pressure Cook on your Instant Pot for 4 minutes, or in a saucepan of water.
2. Pat the cod dry, season lightly with salt, and wrap each fillet in 2 overlapping pieces of ham.
3. Roast the wrapped cod in the Air Fryer for 10minutes at 200°C.
4. Meanwhile, blend all the dressing ingredients together
5. When the cod has nearly cooked, soak the asparagus and edamame in a bowl of boiled water until al dente.
6. Boil a kettle and pour this over the shelled edamame and peas, and leave for a few minutes to soften.
7. Once the cod has cooked, drain the potatoes and asparagus/edamame, and combine with the dill, oil and salt and pepper.
8. Toss asparagus, potatoes, peas, edamame and chopped dill together with a little oil, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Spoon the green dressing onto a plate and top with the potatoes, greens and cod on top.