1. Combine the self raising flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the butter and use your fingers to smash the butter into the flour mixture until it looks like breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the milk and combine the together in a soft clump. Coat in a little flour so it is easier to handle.
4. Dust your counter roll the dough out into a rectangle (approx 45cm x 30cm.)
5. Melt that butter for the cinnamon filling and mix the cinnamon and the sugar together. Spread the melted butter over the dough bringing it right to the edges. Sprinkle over the cinnamon sugar as evenly as you can.
6. Start at the long end of the rectangle, rolling into a tight log shape. Cut the log in half, then half again and half again so you have 8 equal size pieces, and place into a greased 2 lb loaf tin.
7. Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.
8. While the cinnamon rolls bake, make the icing by combining the icing ingredients in a bowl, and stir until smooth and super creamy.
9. When the rolls have baked, remove from the air fryer and drizzle the glaze over the top.