1. Slice string cheese down the middle, splitting the string into two thin pieces
2. Cut a slit down the middle of the hotdogs, being careful not to cut all the way through, then press a thin string of cheese inside.
3. Cut the pastry into rectangles, big enough to wrap around the sausages.
4. Roll the pastry around using the beaten egg to seal the edges, then brush more egg on top and a sprinkle of the everything bagel season or sesame seeds.
5. Bake at 170°C for 18 minutes or until the pastry is cooked through and golden brown
6. Enjoy warm for the air fryer!