Your Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer with ClearCook and OdourErase 5.7L has a built-in OdourErase filter that helps remove cooking odours.
The filter needs to be replaced every 3-6 months, depending on how often you use your air fryer.
Here’s how to change the OdourErase filter in your Instant Vortex air fryer:
- The filter LED on the top panel of your air fryer will notify you when the filter needs changing.
- Unplug the vortex from the electrical outlet.
- Lift the filter housing from the top of the unit.
- Remove the filters and dispose of them properly.
- The filters are not recyclable.
- Remove two new filters from the packaging, insert them into the filter housing, and place the filter housing back into the unit. Plug the cooker back into the electrical outlet.
- Press the button ‘Bake’ and ‘Reheat’ together to reset the filter.
- The filter LED on the top panel of the machine will be off. Now you’re ready to cook!
- The OdourErase Air filter will automatically begin removing odours and oil residue while you cook.
Here’s a video that shows you how to change the OdourErase filter in your Instant Vortex air fryer:
Smelly things you can cook in your odourless air fryer:
- Chicken wings
- Onion rings
- Garlic bread
- Fried rice
- Hot dogs
These foods can all produce strong smells when cooked, but the OdourErase filter in your Instant Vortex air fryer will help remove these odours so your kitchen doesn’t smell.