1. Leave the chips to soak for a few minutes in cold water then rinse. Season with salt and add some oil and mix well.
2. Air fry the chips at 200°C for 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the tofu. Put the beer and tamari in one bowl, and the cornflour, plain flour and seaweed in another.
4. Dip the tofu in the beer tamari mix, then into the dry mix, and repeat 3 times to give it a good coat that doesn’t run. Then spray each piece with some oil.
5. Bake the tofu in the air fryer at 200°C for 15 minutes. Twice during the cooking process remove the tofu and coat in the tamari beer mixture and then the dry mixture again and put back in the air fryer for a good crusty batter.
6. Once cooked, remove and serve the battered tofu and chips with some peas and a slice of lemon, enjoy!