1. Preheat the air fryer to 180°C
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the olive oil, white onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, garlic powder, smoked paprika, ground cumin, crushed tomatoes, salt and pepper.
3. Pour into an appropriately sized dish that can go in your air fryer.
4. Cook at 180°C for 10 minutes.
5. Make 3 wells in the sauce. Crack an egg into each well, season with salt and pepper and cook in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through to your preference.
6. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve with black olives, feta cheese and flatbread if desired.