1. Preheat the air fryer to 190C.
2. Slice the ribeye steak into bite-sized pieces.
3. Into a coffee grinder or high-speed blender, place the nuts, dried ginger, cayenne powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, turmeric, ground cloves, ground coriander seed, Maggi seasoning and nutmeg.
4. Process the spice mix into a fine powder.
5. Coat the ribeye steak with avocado oil.
6. Thread the beef through the skewers.
7. Over a large plate, sprinkle the spice mixture over the skewers ensuring that every piece is covered.
8. Place the beef suya in the air fryer basket and cook for 7-9 minutes, turning at 4 minutes.
9. When done, sprinkle more spice mixture on top and serve hot.